The Office of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Student Life is now accepting applications for graduate assistants. Working closely with the Director of the Office of LGBTQ Student Life, the graduate assistants will:
- Develop and coordinate QGroups – LGBTQ discussion group as a vibrant, confidential, informal social student support service for LGBTQ, questioning, and straight allies.
- Coordinate the Office's social media, including, but not limited to, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Blogs.
- Develop marketing collateral for programs and services. Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop encouraged.
- Serve as facilitator for one of the QGroups.
- Develop and execute programming and resources for LGBTQ students.
- Represent the Office of LGBTQ Student Life at various campus events.
- Evaluate the overall effectiveness of these efforts and recommend future improvements.
- Plan and facilitate various quarterly trainings, including 5710 trainings and QGroup trainings.
- Other duties as assigned.
To learn more about the position, and to apply, visit https://lgbtq.uchicago.edu/content/gradassistant.