There are many ways to get connected to the LGBTQ community here at the University! Below are a list of ways to get connected to the Office and larger community. Be sure to also check out the leadership opporunties and student organizations for additional ways to stay involved and make a difference.
Here are the top five ways to get connected to the community:
1. Sign up for the Office of LGBTQ Student Life email list and 'like' us on Facebook to receive information on programs, resources and leadership opportunities across the entire LGBTQ and Ally communities at the University.
2. Check out the Leadership Opportunities page to find out how you can get involved as a QGroup Leader or LGBTQ Student Advisory Board member. Throughout the year, additonal opportunities are posted on the Office of LGBTQ Student Life's website.
3. Visit the LGBTQ Calendar to find events sponsored by the Office of LGBTQ Student Life, the Center for the Study of Gender and Sexuality, LGBTQ student organizations, as well as other queer-friendly organizations.
4. Check out and get involved in one of the many LGBTQ student organizations on campus and sign up for their email lists to get information about their events and meetings.
5. Visit 5710 South Woodlawn, the student center that houses the Office of LGBTQ Student Life and the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs. 5710 offers numerous spaces to study, socialize and meet other queer and queer-friendly students on campus.